Hopefully i've covered any questions you may have here, but if not, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to chat with you!
How many photos will I get back from my session? Since the day I started photography, I knew i'd never limit the amount of photos I'd give back to a client. The most important thing to me is that my clients feel like they were truly captured. So if we shoot 50 fantastic photos - I'll send all 50. If we shoot 100? I'll send all of those too. I'm not ever going to withhold photos.
What's your style of photography? My photography has always been the same - natural, authentic, and warm. I want my photos to enhance the natural beauty of my clients, and the landscape! I love capturing candid, joyful moments.
How long will it take me to get my photos back? I try to send over some sneak peeks within 48 hours of a shoot! After that - for one hour session, you'll have your photos back within 2-3 weeks. For minis, you'll have those back in two weeks.
How long will you hold onto our photos? Once you've downloaded your images from the gallery I send, I can't guarantee how long i'll keep copies, so please back your photos up once you've downloaded them.
Can I bring my dog to our photoshoot? ABSOLUTELY!
Am I free to post my photos on my Instagram, Facebook, etc? OF COURSE! These are your photos and I'd love to see them posted. My only ask is that you don't put any filters on my photos before posting, and credit my photography account!
The all important weather question: WHAT IF IT RAINS? No problem! If we're close enough, we can easily move into an indoor spot and keep shooting. If that isn't feasible, we can easily reschedule, no problem!
Have a questions that's not listed here - no problem! Shoot me an email and i'll get you an answer. I'd love to talk!
What do I wear for my photoshoot?
I love this question! At the end of the day - I want you to wear what you're most comfortable in. What's most important to me will always be capturing genuine joy - so I want your photos to be you in whatever you feel best in!
Here are just a few tips, though, if you're feeling stressed over what outfit to wear!
- Stray away from anything too neon or bright - this distracts from your faces and can even reflect on your skin at times.
- I love patterns, but try to stay away from anything that's too busy. If there's multiple people in your family, try to only have on person wear a pattern.
- Neutral colors photograph beautifully, but also try to keep in mind the landscape of where you're shooting! Let me know if you have questions about this :)
- Be comfortable! Think about the conditions and locations we are going to be shooting in and plan around it. If we're shooting at a beach, you'll want to be in comfortable shoes, and breathable clothes so you don’t have to worry about any sweat.
- For families - what I would do is pick someone that wants to be in a print or pattern. Then, slowly build everyone else's outfits with colors from that pattern! This way, the photos will look beautiful without being too busy. Try to coordinate, without being too matchy.
These are just some generic thoughts on styling, but what truly matters most to me is your comfort. Do you and your fiance feel the most comfortable in graphic t's and boots? Fantastic - wear them! Does you daughter not want to wear anything except a tutu? No problem. Photoshoots at their core are all about one thing: You being your most authentic self! So I want you to wear whatever brings you the most joy.
If you have any questions about outfits, just shoot me an email! I'd love to chat more about it. email@example.com